Tuesday 10 July 2012

Um, I have a BLOG???

Would you believe that I forgot I even have a blog? I started work last week and then we had an insect problem at our house and moved up to my in-laws place for a long weekend (they were in Calgary at the Stampede. Can I get a ye-haw?) so now I'm back and was checking my email and went "MY BLOG!". Ya. That.


 Here's a punch art card that I did just for fun. I used the Blossom Builder punch to make the flower and leaves and the 2 3/8" scallop circle for the clouds. The sweet gnomette? is from Gnome Sweet Gnome out out of the Occasions Mini catalogue this year. I cut her out and popped her up (after watercolouring her of course).

I just tore the edge of some Always Artichoke and sponged it a bit to resemble grass. I love how tiny the gnomette is compared to the flower. 

I gave this card to my brother-in-law's girlfriend as a "going away" card. She moved back to Calgary and then the two of them are off to Vietnam for a year! 

If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment! 

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment