Friday 29 November 2013

As You See It Challenge #013

Today's challenge is pretty fun!! Just pick your favourite stamp set and go with it!  
Here's the "official" sketch:

I decided to go with Gorgeous Grunge as my chosen set. Ever since I first saw it in the Annual Catalgoue, I've loved it! I waited until Convention to receive it and have fun ever since!  

The Design Team was asked to share two projects featuring our choice stamp set so here we go: 


  This first card is a 3x3 I created for my customer Thank You's. Every order placed with me gets sent out with one of these. I do a new one each month so they're always different and fresh! 

The base is Raspberry Ripple with a Whisper White panel on top. I stamped the various Gorgeous Grunge images in Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit. The 'Thank You' is stamped in Raspberry Ripple and then punched with the Modern Label Punch. A cute snippet of washi tape and it's done-zo!

The second card I'd like to share is from our make & take packet at Convention this year.  
The colours are fun and fresh with pops of Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, and Summer Starfruit. The stamp sets used are Gorgeous Grunge and Hello, Lovely.  I took a piece of white baker's twine and dragged it through the Bermuda Bay ink pad in order to dye it.  Lots of fun accents make this a great workshop card or gift box. 

So, there are two projects that I've created with Gorgeous Grunge! It's a super versatile stamp set and deserves space in everyone's collection!  

I hope you'll join the fun over at As You See It Challenge!

Enjoy your weekend!

Tamara
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment