Monday 27 May 2013

Tea for Two

I recently provided make-and-takes for a Mother's Day event at my church. I wanted to share some of the projects as most of them are quick and easy. We expected 115 people and everyone was to go away with 3 projects so you can guess what I was doing leading up to Mother's day...yep, cutting HUNDREDS of sheets of card stock! I think in total I prepared 295 make-and-takes! Wow!

Here is one of the projects we made. Considering it was a tea, I figured this was fitting:
I CASE'd this idea from Ilina Crouse, but changed the colours because of what I had a lot of on hand. I can't seem to find the link to where I had first seen this layout.


So glad that Pool Party and Claypso Coral will be joining the family this year! And the Epic Day DSP is super great! Loving the hexagons!!

What do you think will be this year's big trend for patterns? Last year the chevron definitely was a hit! Leave me a comment with your best guess. Only time will tell!

Thanks for stopping in!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, Epic Day DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral Classic Ink
Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Wide Oval punch, Labels sizzlits

2 comments:

  1. This site was... how do you saу it?
    Relеѵant!! Finally I have found something
    that helρed me. Kudos!

    Feel free to ѕuгf to my site :: Home Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. This iѕ really interеsting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined yοur
    гsѕ feed and look forward to seеking more of youг magnificent poѕt.

    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    my web-site; bb

    ReplyDelete