Monday 26 August 2013

Stamp Studio Reveal -Part I

Here's the first segment of my Studio reveal! I've tweaked the set up of the room a bit since these photos were taken so I'm just giving you glimpses of what it looks like. I have a class this Wednesday so I will take some photos of the room when it's clean and ready for fun!

Welcome! I'm in the process of making a cool vine wreath for the front door. 



 This hutch and cabinet is from a sweet stamping friend who passed away last year. It's so nice to have a memory of her in my studio. My mom-in-law helped me sand it and paint it white. I gave the back a pop of colour with some Benjamin Moore Tropicana Cabana! The wall colour is also BM - Jamaican Aqua. It's kind of a mix between Pool Party and Coastal Cabana.


Hopefully in the near future (when it's not so hot) I'll serve tea at my classes! I picked up this sweet and complete china set from a couple who were downsizing. I love that the colours of the tea set went with my room!  

That's all the peeks for now! I'll take some more photos as I've added blinds and a few other things since these photos were taken.

Hope you've enjoyed the first glimpse ;)

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment