Friday 25 October 2013

As You See It Challenge #008

Another week has flown on by!!  I had three classes within 7 days so I'm beat!! I remembered to do my weekly DT (design team) card though so I'm glad I have something to share with you.

Here's the sketch:
 

 

And here's my spin on it:

The photo colour is a little off. I used Pistachio Pudding even though it looks more like Old Olive. 

A couple snippets of Venetian Romance Designer Series paper creates two cute little pennants.  A simple strand of Whisper White Baker's Twine forms a bow.

And I used MORE basic pearls!! I'm proud of myself for not hoarding so I hope you'll give it a try as well! Of course the paper doilies provided me with the scallop circle shape. I toyed around with trimming the doily to make a smaller one to fit inside and after spending too much time fussy cutting, I just used the other half of the first one I'd cut. It layered well into the first one.  A simple strip of Crisp Cantaloupe punched with the scallop dots border punch and I was pretty much done. Other than that cute Thank You (which is from Lots of Thanks), I didn't do much else. 

I hope you will play along with us this week at As You See It Challenge

Have a super great weekend!! And be sure to check out the 25 stamp sets that are on sale 25% off!! It's Amaze-ZING! Shop in my online store HERE

 ~Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment