Wednesday 27 June 2012

Embossed For You

Whenever I see the words "Just For You", I'm reminded of the delightful series of books by Mercer Mayer involving Little Critter. One of my favorites is Just For You. Little Critter tries to be helpful but things go wrong. Way wrong. "I tried to take a nap just for you, but the bed was too bouncy".  

This card only went a little wrong in that my stamps aren't lined up very well. I did much better in my demo card on Monday night but I don't have a photo of that card.

Stamp: Just Believe set Accessories: Decorative Label punch, basic brads
 I CASE'd this from Mary Fish*see her card here*, although I did a few of my own twists. (IE: I used a different sentiment, flipped the sketch horizontal, changed the colours, added that punch with the brads) but the main idea was hers! Thanks for sharing, Mary!
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Real Red, Basic Black 



I just love the new Chevron Embossing Folder! Chevron is one of my favorite patterns right now and so having it available for cards is so fun!! I love how versatile it is! You could easily make some cool tire tracks with it. I'll have to give that a try!!

Today is my little girl's birthday! Yes, ONE year ago today I was snuggling her from the outside for the very first time!! Happy Birthday, Lucia!!


PhotoHere's Lucia this morning!!

And this was here a year ago!!

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment