Monday 25 February 2013

A Winter Escape

I'm back! What a great weekend at the Papercrafter's Paradise Retreat! I borrowed this photo from one of my downline members, Heather, over at Playing with Papercrafting. I haven't had a chance to upload my photos yet. If you've "liked" my Facebook page, you may have seen some sneak peeks of projects I was working on. (Haven't "liked" me yet? Head over here to do so!) 
 
Anyways, it was a BEAUTIFUL location at a lake not too close to home, but not too far either. What I loved the most was just the quiet. No roads or traffic, no kids, no cell service, just quiet. It's refreshing.

One of my goals for the weekend was to work on blog posts but that somehow didn't make the cut. I was having too much fun creating cards and other projects. I'll be sure to post some soon. I'll get my photos uploaded and edited tonight and hopefully have a new post in the morning.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tamara 

No comments:

Post a Comment