Tuesday 13 March 2012

January Thank You's

Every month, I try to make a new 3x3 Thank You card for my stamp club orders. Sometimes I brainstorm and plan them on my own, and other times I get inspiration from ones I see on blogs or Pinterest.  

January's card was pretty simple and quick. I had seen a full card on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only website) and I just simplified it (as well as changed the punch) to make it fit a 3x3 card.







I write on a little sticky note inside so that the recipient is able to re-use this card. Cute, eh?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tamara

Stampin' Suppliies:
Stamps: En Francais, Outlined Expressions (SAB)
Card Stock: Lucky Limeaid, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft Ink, Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: 5 petal punch

No comments:

Post a Comment