Wednesday 13 March 2013

Kaput!

You might have noticed I'm a few days late on my post! I've been having issues with my laptop for quite some time. It has no battery life which means I have to be attached to the wall all the time and if the power cord jiggles even wee bit, the whole thing shuts off. Just in the last few days I've had the "mouse wander of death". Basically, the sensor for the mouse (built in) is shot. I tried using an actual mouse with USB port but it does the same thing. The mouse pointer slides off the screen until it's gone completely.

So.

I'm in the market for a new laptop. Only problem is, that takes money and I just spent most of mine during Sale-a-bration! It was worth it mind you, but now I have no laptop and I'll be sharing our "main" computer with my Star Wars Online addicted husband. What's he doing right now you ask? Why, he's reading a Star Wars novel of course! (Star Wars is a cult for men, I'm telling you!).

So, all of my photos are on my laptop which means I don't have a new project to share, but I can share some of my favorite Leadership cards. Hopefully I haven't shared these before.



Hopefully this will tide you over for a while! If you'd like to help me acquire a new laptop, feel free to head over to my online store or join My Paper Pumpkin!

Be inspired!

Tamara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment