Tuesday 5 March 2013

Just Because

I mentioned in my last post that I went on a Pinterest inspired card making binge. I'll share a few of the cards I created today. A few cards I loved so much that I just copied them exactly. No changes whatsoever. 

 Of course I was drawn to this card because of the yellow and gray (actually Summer Starfruit). I CASE'd this from Diane Squires at Stamp and Embellish.  There are a lot of new products too! The honeycomb folder and two tone ribbon are from the Spring Mini Catalogue, and the Sycamore Street DSP and Vintage Verses stamp set are FREE through Sale-a-bration! 

You might notice the hints of white on the honeycomb texture. I rubbed a craft ink pad in Whisper White very lightly over just the raised parts being careful not to get it inside. Love it!

 I love the Just because stamp with the pretty flourish. Definitely has a vintage feel to it. A lone rhinestone adorns the open space. (By the way, isn't that two tone ribbon fab?!? I love the gray and black threads and the shimmer it gives! It's even more gorgeous in person!)

Hope you're having a great start to your week! Don't forget, it's DOWNLOAD DAY! Head over to my online store to see the newest downloads

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Stamp Set: Vintage Verses
Ink: Basic Gray classic ink, Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Two Tone ribbon (black and gray), basic rhinestone
Tools: Big Shot Diecut Machine, Honeycomb TIEF, Extra large oval punch, corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment