Sunday 17 March 2013

Oh, Hello revisited

 I'm still lap-topless laptop-less and haven't had a chance to take and upload photos yet so I hope you don't mind if I share some more faves from the sample boards at Leadership Conference back in January. 

When I first saw the Spring Mini Catalogue, I wasn't really in love with Oh, Hello. I thought it was cute, but didn't buy it. Then I started seeing samples on other blogs.  Inner war wages. "I've already bought so much from this mini, I should hold off." I did hold off and my patience was rewarded! Everyone was given a FREE Oh, Hello stamp set at Leadership! (Sometimes a little will power is rewarded!) Once I had the stamp set though, I caved and bought the coordinating Framelits!

Anyways, here are a few lovely samples featuring Oh, Hello.

Isn't this fun? I cannot WAIT until Stampin' Up! gives us a hexagon punch! That Honeycomb folder is sweetness!
Have you tried this lace tape? NO?!? You NEED to! It's wonderful!

 This one's my fave of the bunch! Loving Island Indigo (do you have to go Mr. Indigo? I love you!) with those sweet "paint" splatters. There are just so many little parts to this card that make the whole thing awesome! Paint splatters, stitching, hint of doily, fun colours...so much!

I hope you've enjoyed the photo montage of Oh, Hello!  

Thanks for checking in!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment