Wednesday 20 March 2013

Happy Birthday!

It was my 30th birthday yesterday! Kind of a bittersweet day. Sad to see my 20's go, but excited for what this new decade will bring. I saw this ecard on Pinterest and it's so true for me!
 To celebrate, I'm having a Big Shot SALE! Anyone who purchases a Big Shot from me will receive their choice of two FREE Textured Impressions embossing folders AND two Sale-a-bration items! Contact me to place your order by 8pm March 21st, 2013.

Here's a card that I saw on Pinterest (but changed the colours and things to use SAB products!) Sorry it's so dark.


Enjoy the first day of Spring!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Set: You're Amazing
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street (SAB)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry classic ink
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Tools: Big Shot die cutting machine, Polka Dot TIEF, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment