Wednesday 29 February 2012

Birth Day's

Welcome back! I hope you don't mind that I post so late in the day. Dinner time seems to be the best time for me to get posts up as I can cook dinner and run to the computer while my husband keeps the kids entertained :)

Today's projects are more MDS pages (I promise I'll have some new cards for you very soon). This page was a little bit tricky for me as I created it and then found out that some (ok, a LOT) of my images were outside of the "bleed area" (the part that gets cut off when you print it. Sort of a big deal. So, today I spent far too much time rearranging ALL of my pages I've created so far to avoid said bleed area. Ugh. I did get one new page finished though but I'm not going to post it today :) 

Without further delay, here's the page:
 

 I'm really happy with how things worked out. I love all the little elements that make this a "boy" page. Oh, and I have to give a shout out to the tractor seein' that Mason is a farm boy after all! These are pictures that I wouldn't want blown up and hung on my wall, but they are really special and I wanted a reminder of them. This was the perfect page for them. They're forever displayed but not in a "in your face" kinda way.


What do you think? Do you have some photos you could see fitting this page layout? You could definitely change it up and scatter your photos like a checkerboard or diagonal or whatever floats your boat.

The next page features my daughter, Lucia, who is now 8 months old. This photo was taken just a few hours after she was born. This was a special moment that I'm so glad I caught with a picture.




Oh and happy LEAP DAY! Did anyone surprise their boyfriend with a marriage proposal? I read some of the history of Lead Day on Sage Kimble's blog. Go here to read up on it.


Have a great rest of your day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment