Tuesday 28 February 2012

Some favorites


Today I thought I'd switch it up a bit and show some of my favourite samples and swaps I've received.

This is a super cute 3D type card that was featured at Regional Conference in February 2011 in Vancouver. It's difficult to tell, but the birdcages pop off the page! I'm so sorry that I don't remember whose creation this is! 


 
This card features the Fun Flowers Bigz Die for the Big Shot. The butterfly and sentiment are now retired, but isn't that flower gorgeous! I love the colour combo too!



This lovely card was made by my upline, Desiree Spenst. She wowed us with her main stage presentation on creating that beautiful background. I can't remember what it was called - smooch & scrunch or something similar!

Hope you've enjoyed my trip to the past today!

Tamara

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Tamara: What if one technique night we learn some different folds for cards: Pop Up, gatefold, easel card.....or did we already do some of these... I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read my mind! That's what we're going to do for March! I came across a cute gatefold card on Mary Fish's blog so thought we'd do one of those for sure. I'll have a looksee for some other fun ones. Thanks for the ideas for easel and pop up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!! Such an honour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, how about a "stepper card". Here's a sample, but you'd have to look up the directions. Mary Fish might have them. http://heartandsoulcrafting.blogspot.com/2012/02/christmas-card-club-entry-no1.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea! Love it! I just want to make sure we'll have enough time because it looks like each of these cards are a little more time consuming than an average one.

    ReplyDelete