Monday 6 February 2012

My Little Family

Happy Monday! It was a busy weekend and I didn't get much stamping time in. Boo. I found this pic of a 12x12 scrapbook page I did a looooong time ago! This was taken October 2010, the day after we found out we were expecting our second child. I'll be sure to scrapbook a page that includes both kids soon!

The Baja Breeze cirlces on the left are embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I also stamped an image from the stamp set "Bliss" (now retired) in Versamark and heat embossed it with clear powder. I love the Top Note die for the Big Shot! It's so useful for scrapbooks and cards alike. Here I've just got half of it peeking out from behind my photo (which is a 5x7) and stamped "family" using the Just Perfect Alphabet. The sweet butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Lots of use of the Big Shot on this page. I think this has a bit of a vintage appeal as I've done some distressing and curled up the right corner. Special thanks to my good friend, Louisa, for taking such amazing family photos for us!

As I said before, I'll see about getting an up-to-date page on here in the near future!

Thanks for stopping in!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Just Perfect Alphabet, Bliss (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink, Versamark
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP (retired), Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Top Note Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Stampin' Sponges
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment