Friday 17 February 2012

Trendy Thanks

Trendy Trees was one of the first stamp sets I bought. I still love it but haven't used it in quite some time. I love the simple images it contains. Another simple card today. Pretty straightforward but here's a couple highlights:

This is a two-step stamp set (say that 10 times fast!).  I eyeball it to match it up and I think I did a pretty good job. If you want the trunks and "leafy" part of the tree to match up perfectly, I would suggest using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. That ensures a perfectly placed stamp every time.

I paper pierced the garden green for some visual interest. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals. 

I'm trying to think of some way to complicate the explanation of this card but really, that's all there is to it!

This is a great versatile little stamp set. Worth having as a staple set for your collection.  A tree can say I'm sorry, happy birthday, thank you, I love you, lean on me..you get it. Trees work for a lot of life events. They stand tall through it all. Sheesh, that was cheesy.

Have a great day!

Tamara


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Bashful Blue Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink, Pumpkin PieClassic Ink, Melon Mambo Classic Ink.
Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat pack.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute T! I have this set on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete