Friday 4 May 2012

Clean, Simple, Elegant

Not much to say really! This has been a GREAT card! For all of you who chose Fresh Vintage for one of your Sale-a-bration freebies, feel free to CASE away. I saw this exact card by Dawn Olchefske. (I use a lot of her ideas) and since it was so simple, I didn't change anything. 

Here it is:
 Whisper White card stock, extra large oval punch, designer frames embossing folder, some black StazOn ink and the Fresh Vintage and Thank you Kindly stamp sets. Throw in some dimensionals and call it done-zo! (I actually think the sample I saw of Dawn's used Sincere Salutations - both sets are retiring though so be sure to nab them before May 31st and they're gone forever!)

Enjoy! This is a 10 minute or less card! Give it a try :)

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment