Tuesday 29 May 2012

Spring Memories

It's so good to remember. Anyone with kids knows that they grow so fast. It's all too true as I've been looking back at photos and videos of my kids. The photos on this page were from almost two years ago. Mason was still a baby and now he talks ALL DAY! I remember wondering what his voice would sound like. I couldn't wait for him to start verbal communication so I would have a better understanding of what he wanted or what he was looking at. 

This morning he came up to my room, turned the light on, came right over to my face and said, "Time to wake up, Mom!". My little boy is growing up!

Here's today's MDS page. I hope you like it. I fell in love with this layout and the colours.  This was one of Mason's first times really exploring in the grass. He picked up a single blade and studied it between his fingers for quite some time.

I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing today you are able to take a minute to remember a special time from the past. Memories are good for your heart.

I love to read your comments and do my best to respond to each one. If you have questions about which MDS downloads I've used or how to do any technique, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer.

Enjoy your day!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. This layout is amazing! Everything works so well together with the photos! Wow!

    ReplyDelete