Friday 18 May 2012

Late Friday Posting..

Today sure got away from me! I had planned to share an MDS page today but just couldn't get it together to post it. Both kids are in bed now and I've got a moment to think.

Here's the page for today:
 This page is, of course, CASE'd from the MDS Made Simple class that I took with Heather Summers. I made a few changes (not many at all) to make it my own. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this On the Go kit!! It's perfect for my little mover!

Remember that Stampin' Up! offers a FREE 30 day trial of MDS so if you haven't used it before, give it a try! Feel free to ask me any questions via comment or email as well! I'll do my best to answer them all.

Hope you like today's page and my l'il cutie! Hard to believe he is 34 months today (almost 3 years old :( 

Have a great LONG weekend!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment