Wednesday 30 May 2012

Do you yodel?

I must admit, I'm a bit of a yodeler. Didn't see that one comin' did ya? A closet yodeler mind you, but yodeling none the less. HOWEVER, it's for a good cause. When Mason was about 8 weeks old, one of the only ways I could get a smile out of him was to yodel. I just have to look at Lucia and she smiles, but Mason's always been more work ;)

IF I wanted to, I could attach music or video to this page. That would be fun, as long as it wasn't me yodeling....


What do you think? I think you would yodel too if you were rewarded with this precious smile!

Have a great day!

Tamara
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous that you can yodel!! My grandpa could, and I loved listening to him :) I have not figured it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I can actually yodel, but I do my best and it worked for Mason! I really just love that puppet show in the Sound of Music. That's always been one of my favorite scenes.

    ReplyDelete