Wednesday 9 May 2012

Summa Smooch!

Don't you just love the crispness of Whisper White & Pool Party? YUM! Reminds me of a beach cottage. I need me one of those. I can hear that Mason is waking up from nap and he.is.GRUMPY! 

This is the SNEAK PEEK for tonight's All Occasion Stamper's Dozen. I couldn't get the photo to upload on Facebook so I thought I'd put it on the blog instead. I CASE'd this card from Jill Hilliard (see Jill's card here)but instead of scoring using the Simply Scored and Diagonal plate, I used the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder. (It needs to be a little faster since class attendees will be making 3 of these, along with 9 other cards-to be shared after tonight's class!)

I am loving Summer Smooches. It'll be available in the catalogue coming out June 1st. I'm SO excited, I made my pre-order last night so it'll be here next week with all kinds of juicy new stuff! I'll be busy in my stamp room  bedroom at my table creating things to show you!! Very exciting!!!!

I used Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Classic Ink to stamp these cute tulipesque images. They're topped off with 3 basic rhinestones. This is another super quick (and easy) creation! CASE away my friends!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment